Signal were engaged by the school to manage the delivery of a new technology teaching facility, key features of which included:
- Decommissioning of the school's ageing woodwork and cooking and sewing facilities
- A new modern technology facility constructed within an existing classroom block
- An existing art room divided into two spaces and refurbished for general purpose teaching (this enabled the existing classroom block to be used as the technology block)
- One existing classroom remodeled for use as the art room
- Extension of the school's computer network into all redeveloped spaces
Installation of a MOE compliant property protection system
- Upgrade of various parts of the existing building to comply with the Building Act.
Signal's relationship with Roxburgh Area School continues with the completion of the school's most recent 10 Year Property Plan and the management of a number of projects arising from this including a laboratory upgrade and administration block redevelopment, incorporating a learning centre suite and video conferencing computer centre.